Things to know before you see this newest blockbuster play out on C-Span.
- Force Morality or the common sense bestowed upon all mankind
- Separatists A tightly knit alliance of nations that seeks to unite the world under one banner and the leadership of one man, for the good of the people on top, with rocket oil for food programs everywhere
- Republic Confederation of states united for the good of all people, with liberty and justice for all
- Hippies Aging remanants of long ago who traded in tye dye shirts for dress suits, often using the dark..err.. left side of the force to pander to the public or explain away inconsistencies in war records or grand jury testimonies
- Redi Knights Hailing from the Red States, guards of the Constitution and Republic who believe faith inspires the Force in all
- Outer Rim planets Hostile places that harbor terrorists and separatists factions, often rich in oil and stinky cheese, embraced by the hippies and loathed by the Republic
- Chancellor Supreme Decision maker, determining what is constitutional and what is not, hopes to defy the Senate and yield supreme power, can be swayed either direction.
- Walkerbush After defeating evil the year 4002, now faces a new struggle, while resisiting urges to use the left side of the Force for immigration reform and massive spending programs
- The General Runs a small oil planet and is bent of destroying the Republic, seen as an unjustly prosecuted leader during Operation Oil Planet Freedom by the Hippies
- Le Kount Married to a foreigner, Leader of the international separatists, faces Dubya and loses in the year 4002
Recently captured battlefield propaganda suggests that Terrorists may use subtle influence to change the political face of the Coalition Forces now in Iraq. Specifically, Terrorists hope to install insurgent-friendly governments abroad that will pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and leave the countries ripe for theocratic rule. Their best bet may lie in hopes that the liberal left in America obstruct and delay efforts by the President to appoint men of action to open court and international positions. Gone are the days of Koffi "Oil-for-food-for-money-for-me" Annan, Sandy "Whats in my pants" Berger, Janet "Throw children back into the hell the came after they escaped" Reno, and Bill "How dare Osama blow up two American Embassies I shall destroy an aspirin factory in retaliation" Clinton.
Just look at the picture, if you were a Terrorist (and some of you are, e.g. the whole of France) who would you rather have as your opponent, either when courting the same woman or on the same battlefield.
Yup, 99 outta 100 Terrorists agree, would be a perfect 100 but the last Terrorist keeled over laughing at the last picture.